Monday, November 10, 2014

Release Day Blitz for Recoil (Banjaxed Series - Book Three) by Max Henry


Book: Recoil (Banjaxed Series - Book Three)
Author: Max Henry
Release Date: November 10th, 2014


PURCHASE NOW: Amazon US I Amazon UK I Amazon CA I Barnes & Noble

SYNOPSIS

“People are like stained - glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.” - Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

Life is dark for Steph. 

After swearing never to be her own worst enemy again, she’s forced to battle her demons once more as events in her life push her to the absolute limits of self-preservation.

And she needs to do it alone.

Pete is back in the place he swore never to return to, all in the name of protecting Steph from the dangers of his past. But are yesterday’s ghosts the only threat they face?

When true intentions are laid bare, can Steph find the fight within to pull herself out of the darkness? Can Pete close the last doors on his past, or will he realize what is truly important, too late?

Their history may shape the people they are today – but nobody said it had to define their future…

TEASERS



PURCHASE LINKS & SERIES ORDER


Book One: Pistol - Currently 99cents

 Goodreads I Amazon US I Amazon UK I Amazon CA I Barnes & Noble



Book Two: Loaded

  Goodreads I Amazon US I Amazon UK I Amazon CA I Barnes & Noble


Book Three: Recoil

 Goodreads I Amazon US I Amazon UK I Amazon CA I Barnes & Noble


ABOUT MAX HENRY

I rediscovered my love of reading last year after never really having the time with two small children, and in doing so, realised I didn't just want to read the books - I wanted to write them.
So I put fingers to keyboard and wrote. Then wrote some more. And before you know it, here I am now. 
I decided that at thirty it was high time to stop living a 'what if' life and give my dreams a chance. Lost deep in thought one day as I walked the kids in their buggy, I realised that I didn't want to be an old lady who sat and reflected on her life thinking 'what if I had tried?' I wanted to be an old lady who reflected on her life and thought 'At least I didn't leave a stone unturned.'

I am me. Life is not to be lived in the shadow of others, doing what you think your peers expect you to. Life is to be lived to the fullest, explored and challenged. 
Next time you sit and think 'what if', sit and think 'what if I die tomorrow?' There is no time like the present.

CONNECT WITH MAX: FACEBOOK I AMAZON I GOODREADS



No comments:

Post a Comment