Monday, March 2, 2015

My *5 Star Review* of Sawyer (Alluring Indulgence, 7) by Nicole Edwards


5 Stars From Sammy's Book Obsession!



TITLE~ Sawyer (Alluring Indulgence #7)
AUTHOR~ Nicole Edwards
GENRE~ Adult-Erotic-Romance
PUBLISHED~ March 2nd 2015 by Pocket Star
PURCHASED/COST~ ARC/Review Copy
MY RATING~ 5/5 

(From Goodreads)

From New York Times and USA Today bestselling indie author Nicole Edwards comes the seventh book in her Alluring Indulgence series, erotic romances featuring the Walker brothers from Coyote Ridge, Texas, and their sizzling-hot love interests.

Sawyer Walker has never run into problems with women. The female population tends to swarm toward him, in fact, and he’s never had a complaint. 

But there’s one woman Sawyer has always had his eye on. A woman who won’t give him the time of day. In recent months, it would seem that Kennedy Endsley is opening up to Sawyer, but she’s got a few surprises in store for him. Because, as hard as she finds it to resist the handsome Walker brother, she won’t give in easily. Not when her heart is on the line. 

I was provided with a Review Copy/ARC for review.

I had huge expectations for Sawyer and they were more than met!! I have loved Sawyer since he materialized in the first Alluring Indulgence book and have waited a long time to get my hands on his story. It was AMAZING! 

Author Nicole Edwards held true to her stellar reputation of being an impeccable writer and sinfully awesome story teller! Her work is always so very well done. She's definitely one of my top go-to authors when I want to read something that is truly well written rather than some of the mediocre work that can be found out there today. Her characters came alive in the beginning of the series and burrowed their way into my heart where they will forever hold residence. They are so well developed and lifelike. Gorgeous Walker cowboys :)

I absolutely cannot wait for Brendon to come out so I can finally get inside his head some more! As much as I hate to see this series starting to wrap up with these last few books, I'm also dieing to get them! I see many many re-reads in my future!





 





No comments:

Post a Comment