Monday, February 19, 2018

#NewRelease ~ Learning to Fight by J.M. Black


✤✦✤#LearningToFightNewRelease ✤✦✤
Learning to Fight 
by
J.M. Black
#LearningToFight by #JMBlack is now LIVE & #Free to read with #KindleUnlimited!!!!
Grab this #ContemporaryRomance today!

Title: Learning to Fight
Author: J.M. Black | @authorjmblack
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: February 14
Add to your TBR

★Synopsis★
The darkness almost killed me once…
I survived.
I survived my ex.
I survived myself.
I pushed through.
Now I have to learn how to live again.
I thought learning to fight would help me be stronger.
I never expected someone like Jax to teach me.
Someone who makes me want with just one look. 
… This time I’ll fight with everything I have.
I fight.
I teach others to fight.
I have no intention of being in a relationship, the one and done suits me just fine.
Until I met Her.
She wants me to teach her how to fight.
After one look I think she just might be the biggest fight of my life.
The fight for her heart.
Her trust.
A fight I have no intention of losing.

★Buy Links★
Amazon
US | AU | UK

No comments:

Post a Comment