Thursday, April 12, 2018

#Teaser Reveal ~ The Billionaire's Claim: Obsession by Nadia Lee

COMING SOON!!! 
The Billionaire's Claim: Obsession by Nadia Lee 
is releasing on April 26!!!



Pre-order now!!! 
B&N | Kobo | iBooks
 
DOMINIC
Elizabeth Pryce-Reed.
An angel. A virgin. My first love.
I fell for her hard and fast ten years ago...and paid the price on a night of shattering betrayal.
So I built a billion-dollar empire out of vengeance...
And now I'm coming for her.
 
ELIZABETH
Dominic King.
A maverick. A self-made billionaire. My soul mate.
Ten years ago, he shredded my heart, even as he vowed he'd take what matters most to me. 
I know he's coming, and I welcome it. I need closure for what happened that night. 
But the more time I spend with him, the more I wonder... 
Can I ever move on...?
Note: This is the first book in The Billionaire's Claim duet.


No comments:

Post a Comment