Monday, April 6, 2020

Book Spotlight ~ The Loss of Some Detail by Mandi Martin



The Loss of Some Detail


by Mandi Martin


Title: The Loss of Some Detail
Authors: Mandi Martin
Release Date: 17th March 2020
Genre: Historical Fiction
Page Count: 162
Publisher: Clink Street Publishing



Summary:
Forget all you know, for all you know might well be false.
That is how is often seems to asylum worker James Grey as he tends to the patients abandoned to Oculus Mentis, an austere asylum lost to the world. His day to day quite literally forgettable.
Until now.
Slowly the world around him starts to change. Plagued by lucid dreams, a haunting drawing and visions of a pleading female he feels his mind is dissolving.
Aided by the enigmatic Silas and silent Marianne he seeks to solve the mysteries that are tormenting him.


Author Information
I’m in my thirties and I live in Ryde on the beautiful Isle of Wight although I was born in Birmingham.
There’s not really a lot to say about me really. I have Aspergers and writing became my outlet, social situations terrified me so I spent a lot of time writing poetry, drawing and losing myself in worlds of my own.
I absolutely adore animals; I prefer them to people, so my two cats clearly get away with almost anything.
I live with my brother and my mother and spending time with them is another highlight of my day. Although, I could do without the trial of socks and others pieces the former leaves in his wake.
Weather and health permitting I enjoy walking and also looking around graveyards, it possibly sounds morbid but the history and the artistry fascinate me.
I also collect lapel pin badges, I think I have over ten thousand now but I couldn’t say, I gave up counting ages ago, it was taking too long!


Tour Schedule
Monday 30th March

Tuesday 31st March

Wednesday 1st April

Thursday 2nd April


Friday 3rd April

Saturday 4th April

Sunday 5th April

Monday 6th April

Tuesday 7th April
Ballet and Books

Wednesday 8th April

Thursday 9th April

Friday 10th April

Saturday 11th April


No comments:

Post a Comment