Thursday, July 28, 2016

#SeriesAnnouncement: Twisted Fate Series by Kristin Mayer @author_Kristin

☆⋰⋱★#SeriesAnnouncement★⋰⋱☆

Kristin Mayer has a brand new two book series in the works that you will not want to miss!!! If you're looking for something that will leave you on the edge of your seat, then make sure to add the Twisted Fate Series to your TBR today! 
Title: White Lies
Series: Twisted Fate #1
Genre: Romantic Suspense 
Release Date: September 19
Add to your TBR

Nothing is as it seems. Our love. Our life. Our future.
Were the lies to protect me? Or was it something else?
There has to be a reason behind all of this. Finding out he doesn't love me would devastate me beyond belief.
They say white lies are harmless, but I don’t believe it. There has to be more to our story.

Title: Black Truth

Series: Twisted Fate #2

Genre: Romantic Suspense 

Release Date: October 6

Add to your TBR


The lies all make sense now.
The answers I once sought are no longer a mystery … but everything I found only leads to more questions.
They say it’s better to have the cruel truth rather than a comfortable delusion. I’m not sure if I believe that anymore.
Sometimes the black truth is scarier than the white lie.


No comments:

Post a Comment