Monday, February 10, 2014

My A to Z

A to Z


Courtesy of: Living A Goddess Life



*Author you’ve read the most books from: 
Top 4- 1) Jillian Hart 24 books, 2) Debra Clopton 22 books, 3) Abbi Glines 16 books,
4) Ginger Voight 16 books

*Best Sequel Ever: 
Fifty Shades Darker -E.L. James

*Currently Reading: 
Revenge (Revenge, #1) by J.J. Knight

*Drink of Choice While Reading: 
Coffee

*E-reader or Physical Book? 
Ereader these days. I love a physical book, but I don't have an outside light right now
and LOVE to read on my porch!

*Fictional Character You Probably Would Have Actually Dated In  High School: 
Evan from S.E. Hall's Evolve Series.

*Glad You Gave This Book A Chance: 
Frigid by J. Lynn. Almost didn't read this one, but enjoyed it a lot.

*Hidden Gem Book: 
Brenda Rothert's Stripped!

*Important Moment in your Reading Life: 
Reading Fifty Shades. I had never really ventured beyond my "Love Inspired"
books before 50. And boy did it ever open my eyes to a whole new world of reading!

*Just Finished: 
Wanted By You (Love in the City, #1) by Steph Nuss

*Kinds of Books You Won’t Read: 
I support all authors regardless of their preferred genre. However, I don't really
enjoy Paranormal, Fantasy, Historical, stuff like that.

*Longest Book You’ve Read: 
Motorcycle Man by Kristen Ashley 540 pages

*Major book hangover because of: 
Taking Chances by Molly McAdams God that book pissed me off!!

*Number of Bookcases You Own: 
4

*One Book You Have Read Multiple Times: 
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McQuire

*Preferred Place To Read: 
My front porch

*Quote that inspires you/gives you all the feels from a book you’ve   read: 
“I damn well know a good thing when I see it and babe all I’ve ever been able to
fuckin see is you. Not many chances a man has in his lifetime to do right, to earn the
love of a good woman, and to get a taste of true freedom. And babe, for me, you’re
all fuckin’ three. Have been for a good while now.”
― Madeline Sheehan, Undeniable

*Reading Regret: 
Not expanding to different genres sooner.

*Series You Started And Need To Finish (all books are out in    series): 
Big Girls Do It by Jasinda Wilder, I suppose. Hate to leave a series unread, but that
one didn't really do it for me...

*Three of your All-Time Favorite Books: 
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire, Undeniable by Madeline Sheehan, Fifty Shades

*Unapologetic Fangirl For: 
Deuce! (Undeniable by Madeline Sheehan) Oh and other bikers of the like -not that
ANY hold a candle to him!

*Very Excited For This Release More Than All The Others: 
Unbeloved -the next in the Undeniable Series by Madeline Sheehan

*Worst Bookish Habit: 
Staying up way too late to read when I KNOW I have to get up early!

*X Marks The Spot: Start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book: 
Lucky In Love by Karina Gioertz  (on Kindle)

*Your latest book purchase: 
Worth the Fight by Vi Keeland

*ZZZ-snatcher book (last book that kept you up WAY late): 
Ethan by Nicole Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment