Sunday, February 23, 2014

Review: Angels in Leather (Rebels On Bikes #1) by Bella Jewel



4 Dark Biker Stars


TITLE~ Angels in Leather (Rebels On Bikes #1)
AUTHOR~ Bella Jewel
GENRE~ Romance/Dark/Bikers/Erotica
DATE PUB.~ February 11th 2014
COST/PURCHASED~ $3.99/Amazon
MY RATING~ 4

SYNOPSIS~
(From Goodreads)
A girl on the run.
Her father gave her one task before he died. To deliver a package.
Now she has the baddest biker in the state after her.
He wants what she's got.
Secrets in both the past and the present threaten to destroy what she is working so hard for.
He threatens to ruin her heart.
Two worlds will collide to make something explosive.

MY THOUGHTS~ 
I chose to purchase and read this book because I enjoyed all of Bella Jewel's other Biker books.
I was honestly surprised by this book. Not necessarily in a bad way either. This book was much darker than the author's other biker books. I guess I wasn't really expecting that, but I loved it all the same, maybe even more. I feel like their could've been more to the end of the main characters' story though. I don't want to say it ended abruptly, because it didn't really. For me, it just left a little something to be desired. Overall though, the book was great! The writing was done well and the story flowed well also. I loved the characters. Meadow/Cricket is an awesome little bad ass! 
I look forward to more of this series for sure!


WHERE TO BUY~

Amazon


Kobo


Barnes & Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment